Advisors that work

Hello.

I can't find an EA that really works, do they exist? when you check it and it fails, after the optimization date. Help me find an EA that really works.

Borys Ivanov:

Hello.

I can't find an EA that really works, do they exist? when you check it and it fails, after the optimization date. Help me find an EA that really works.

All advisers work. The whole question is for whom. I see you are getting closer to knowing the truth. There are two (2) steps left to take.

Borys Ivanov:

Hello.

I can't find an EA that really works, do they exist? when you check it and it fails, after the optimization date. I cannot find an EA that really works.

If I wanted to, I could, but I would need first of all price category, secondly, timeframe, and some reward for the one who found it.

In the Codebase all work, for they are tested, as in the Marketplace. Codes are written by professionals, perfect. Machine learning will be added soon. So everything is there for you. Take it and use it.

Borys Ivanov:

I can't find it.

Don't believe them :)

There is no unbridled happiness on earth.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Everyone works in the Codebase because they are vetted, just like in the Marketplace. Codes are written by professionals, perfect. Soon they will add machine learning. All in all, everything is there for you. Take it and use it.

Comrade probably means by the word working earners.

darirunu1 #:

Comrade probably means by the word working earners.

That's not the main thing, the main thing is beautiful code, speed, checking everything and everything

We wish we could find one ourselves.

pribludilsa #:
We wish we could find one ourselves.

There is one .It's been on the test account since last August.

darirunu1 #:

I have one in my account since last August.

Start a unit or a signal, if the stats are interesting, I will join in.

pribludilsa #:

Start a pawn or a signal, if the stats are interesting, I'll join in.

This is not interesting .I have studied pams and all such.There is a lot of risk for the signalman. Read the conditions of pams and you will understand everything.

Reason: