Poll : Closed club of expert writers - who's in favour?

I suggest that everyone who has something to defend against hacking get together in a closed club. The aim is to collectively defend their rights.

club menu:

Links to sites and forums with broken software

Link to resellers of cracked software

Database of unscrupulous buyers and customers of software

Etc, etc, etc.

Who's in favour? Vote.

xrust >> :

who's in favor? Vote.

Я.

Only I'm in favour of a "closed club of expert writers", not a defence club for the aggrieved. For they are known to be the ones who get hurt.

The offended are usually to blame for being offended.

I have an idea how to exclude what happened to the topicstarter. I'm willing to share it with club members.

Pros.

"...interesting idea...let's be friends at home..."

I agree "unequivocally" !

I wonder. And what can you do to prove your right to enter the club. I don't mean me, I mean in general. There's got to be some kind of restriction. It's not quite clear about being closed, either.

Yes, I guess so. Why make the club private?

idiocy

leonid553 >> :
Yeah, I guess so. Why make the club private?

So they don't steal bots and ideas... As I understand it, it's like a coalition that will protect the rights of the owners of com. versions.

As a professional and conscientious customer, I sincerely wish you good luck.

I explain - if you make the club open, then every dog will go there, and this place of the club struggling with all of the above will be a place of distribution of broken software through links.

but if you're a moron, welcome to the next topic Advisor quickly (1-5 hours) for $ 10.A script for $ 5. help the programmer, and then the man does not have time....

Reason: