Windows 10 updated

Comments not related to "Bugs, bugs, issues" have been moved to this thread.

EU Upgraded to Windows 10 and miracles began, can you tell me the branch on Win10 I can't find it.

Why did they make it smaller, you can't see it if it's 4k, what about now?

(Oh, the shaitan, but it worked twice as fast)))

Vladimir Zubov:
Oh shaitan, but it works two times faster))))

So what's the build now?

Find out the build:

1. Win + R -> Open the command line
  2. At the command prompt, type "winver" and press "Ok".

Has anyone installed the android version of mt5/4 on windows mobile 10?

Евгений:
Has anyone installed the android version of mt5/4 on windows mobile 10?
How? They are two different operating systems. There is no terminal for windows mobile 10 and there will never be one.

Vladimir Karputov:
In what way? They are two different operating systems. There is no terminal for Windows Mobile 10 and never will be.

Vladimir, are they cutting the posts again for nothing??? I answered today what version of Windows I have after the upgrade, I see in the evening, the post was deleted. Are you there, the moderators, really crazy? Or again engine glitches?

Republished in private, please respond.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Vladimir, are they cutting posts again for nothing??? I answered today what version of Windows I have after the upgrade, I see in the evening, the post was deleted. Are you there, the moderators, really crazy? Or again engine glitches?

And you asked permission to advertise your OS ?

Sarcasm...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Vladimir, are they cutting the posts again for nothing??? I answered today what version of Windows I have after the upgrade, I see in the evening, the post was deleted. Are you there, the moderators, really crazy? Or again engine glitches?

I do not see that the post was deleted from this thread.
Reason: