How to find traders and analysts to work in the office

We are opening a financial company in Moscow. I would like your opinion on how and where to find employees for the company. Trading on indices with a large leverage. Platform MT 4, MT 5. We pay a fixed salary of 60-100 thousand p + %.

bigbroker:
We are opening a financial company in Moscow. I would like to know your opinion on how and where to find employees for the company. Trading on indices with a big leverage. Platform MT4, MT5. Pay a fixed salary of 60-100 thousand rubles + %.
The ice has broken, gentlemen of the jury.
Are you planning to open an office in Siberia?

bigbroker:
We are opening a financial company in Moscow. I would like your opinion on how and where to find employees for the company. Trading on indices with a large leverage. Platform MT4, MT5. Pay a fixed salary of 60-100 thousand p + %.
on smart-lab should definitely be

You analyse the signals, look for a stable trade according to your criteria (thankfully, all the trades are open), and invite yourself in. True, this is more about trading forex than indices. But I see that you are also looking for forex.

And if you also allow remote work, I think the number of applicants will increase dramatically.

bigbroker:

What happened to the letter "I" in the title?

Petros:
Where's the "I" missing from the title?
It's probably an aptitude test. Therefore, I think you are the first candidate.

There's something fishy going on here because it's a very silly idea. It is more likely that they want to set up an office to launder a lot of money through it.

Edic:
There's something fishy going on here because it's a very silly idea. Most likely, they want to set up an office to launder a lot of money through it.
I completely agree. someone is going to give someone money to leak.

bigbroker:
We are opening a financial company in Moscow. I would like your opinion on how and where to find employees for the company.
I would like to work remotely for a %.

bigbroker:
We are opening a financial company in Moscow. I would like to know your opinion, how and where to find employees for the company. Trade on the indices with a large leverage. Platform MT4, MT5. Pay a fixed salary of 60-100 thousand rubles + %.

A man who can steadily earn money at a fund or forex company will not go to work for a percentage or a salary... The money is not enough to make a profit, but you can earn a lot more at home.

If you know how to earn and you are sure you can raise up to the required minimum, and you can work at home, without bosses, without commitment and risking only your own...

If you are looking for people who have already lost everything and will try to get even with your money ...

VOLDEMAR:

A man who can steadily earn money at a fund or forex office will not go to work for a percentage or a salary... The money is not enough for a trader to earn a hundred and a half when you can earn many times as much at home.

If you know how to earn and you are sure, you can rise to the required minimum amount and work at home, without bosses, without commitment and risking only your own money...

With this kind of search you will only find losers who have already lost everything and will try to win back your funds...

I am simply amazed at people's ability to reason for others
Reason: