help with technical support .

is there an email address to reach technical support ? I can't send them a message , its not going through , 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.08.23 16:29

1. The service desk is dealing with financial issues only. And those financial issues should be related to mql5 forum/services internet portal.
    and
  2. All technical issues should be discussed on the forum.
    and
  3. Any issues with brokers, trading accounts, withdrawal and so on - go to your broker to ask (this forum will not help with that).

----------------

for information.

Sergey Golubev #:

I'm sorry I see I wasn't clear with my original post . I'm trying to reach the service desk . When I send them a message it keeps saying "it must be 40 words long" ...I write 40 words and it still won't send the service desk a message . 

Is there any other way to reach the service desk ??

Joey Legnon #:

I'm sorry I see I wasn't clear with my original post . I'm trying to reach the service desk . When I send them a message it keeps saying "it must be 40 words long" ...I write 40 words and it still won't send the service desk a message . 

Is there any other way to reach the service desk ??
Look at "Contacts and requests" link at the bottom of this page (it is the only way to reach the service desk).

Sergey Golubev #:
Look at "Contacts and requests" link at the bottom of this page (it is the only way to reach the service desk).

Yeah i keep trying to use that thing and i get an error so it won't send the message . , heres a  pic  . I write 40 words and upload a screen shot and it still won't send the message . 

Files:
error.PNG  7 kb

Joey Legnon #:

Yeah i keep trying to use that thing and i get an error so it won't send the message . , heres a  pic  . I write 40 words and upload a screen shot and it still won't send the message . 

Some people (having same issue) say that it was reply from automated robot ... and this robot is looking for some keywords ...
it is all that I know sorry.

Joey Legnon #:

Maybe you have repeated the same sentence to complete 40 words.

Ok , the message finally got sent , I copy and pasted a news article with a ton of words and attached a file .....
Reason: