Should we trade one pair or multi pair?

Should we trade one pair or multi pair? I think we should trade many pair to reduce risk.

One pair.
Market is reducing its risk against us the more pairs we trade.

I think diversification is a good idea to reduce risk . So many pairs but for each currency maximum in two different pairs. 

only one pair is good but its not possible to keep it up every week. all the pairs have to face retracement times. and many traders like me dont like to retrace with the market because of its uncertainty of trading against trend at the time of retracement. According to me kepp watching 3-4 pairs as a potential is better. if first pair has achieved its target and we have closed our position then we may find opportunity from our other potential pair to trade.

the pair with lowest spread

Since we are talking about automatic trading. Many pairs. Not for reducing risk but for increasing profit. The amount of risk is a calculation in itself and has to been done in any case.

Makeprofitsuper:
Should we trade one pair or multi pair? I think we should trade many pair to reduce risk.

One pair or multiple pairs by itself doesn't mean anything about risk.

If you trade multiple correlated pairs instead of one pair, you will increase your risk.

I like to trade with many pairs. If you trade one pair with 0.1lot, it is better to trade 0.02lot with 5 pairs which low spread.

I think it really depends on your trading strategy. If you are an opportunity seeker/swinger, it doesn't matter which pair or spread as long as you trade. I like to focus on 2 pairs max in one account.

from my trading experince it is better to focus on 2 - 3 pairs max

I prefer diversifying risk by trading multiple pairs. 4-5 pairs.
Reason: