Cant log into MQL5

Hi,

I cant seem to log into my MQL5 through MT4.

I have just purchased an indicator and it wont load onto my account. 

Error number: 12029

Any help will be great

Is it about Community tab login in Metatrader?
I had similar error, and I fix it by myself by updating/re-installing Internet Explorer to the latest version (I am using the version 11 now).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2019.10.10 10:48

I just discovered about how to fix it:

go to the Journal in Metatrader to see the recommendation:

And I use this link to install the latest Internet Explorer:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/internet-explorer-11-for-windows-7-details.aspx
and I got the Market tab -

----------------

So, if you do not see the Market tab on the latest build of Metatrader (or if you are having the error with this Market tab for example) - install (or re-install) Internet Explorer to the latest version (to the version 11 for example).

check your login and password

your login not your e mail

may be this cause ..

john998s:

Hi,

I cant seem to log into my MQL5 through MT4.

I have just purchased an indicator and it wont load onto my account. 

Error number: 12029

Any help will be great

And check this small thread with possible decision (about what to do):

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/319630

Gotta love this buggy system
  • www.mql5.com
So i recently purchased something from here for my trading and i go to login to my community account through the terminal and nothing shows up in t...

I have been able to log in on my mobile phone on the MT4 app but not on MT4 on my laptop.

Sergey Golubev:
And check this small thread with possible decision (about what to do):

john998s:

I have been able to log in on my mobile phone on the MT4 app but not on MT4 on my laptop.

Read my previous post about Internet Explorer the latest version.

I have check this and its fine. I can log on, on my phone no problem but not on MT4 on the laptop

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz:

check your login and password

your login not your e mail

may be this cause ..

Sergey Golubev:
Read my previous post about Internet Explorer the latest version.
hi, i have read the previous posts, everything is up to date, correct log in and password (not email). this seems to be a reoccurring theme with MT4

john998s:
hi, i have read the previous posts, everything is up to date, correct log in and password (not email). this seems to be a reoccurring theme with MT4

try another mt4 platform and if there pc or laptop

john998s:
I and many other users could not login to Community tab, and we all fixed it to the following way:

we upgraded Internet Explorer to the latest version (I am having version 11 now).

Your phone and your mobile Metatrader has nothing to do with that.

But Metatrader (installed on your PC) requited Internet Explorer the latest version.

If it does not help (If the updating Internet Explorer to the version 11 does not help) so read this small thread about the other ways to fix:

• www.mql5.com
So i recently purchased something from here for my trading and i go to login to my community account through the terminal and nothing shows up in t...

john998s:
If you checked everything so you checked the log (journal) of Metatrader (in your laptop), right?
Because any errors are wtitten on the logs (journal) ...
If yes so - use my information above.
Reason: