EasyandFastsgui

EasyandFastgui is not working. the library. https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2298. Compiled but shows lots of errors.
Graphical Interfaces III: Groups of Simple and Multi-Functional Buttons (Chapter 2)
Graphical Interfaces III: Groups of Simple and Multi-Functional Buttons (Chapter 2)
  • Anatoli Kazharski
  • www.mql5.com
The first chapter of the series was about simple and multi-functional buttons. The second article will be dedicated to groups of interconnected buttons that will allow the creation of elements in an application when a user can select one of the option out of a set (group).

What are the errors,

Have you tried to contact the author in the designated article discussion topic below the article?

Marco vd Heijden:

What are the errors,

Have you tried to contact the author in the designated article discussion topic below the article?

i tried to build the codes from Graphical Interfaces III: Groups of Simple and Multi-Functional Buttons (Chapter 2) but lots of errors as if the attached content of the zip is not working and i have tried to contact the author but no response. kind regards.

It's probably related to the file locations, what does the log exactly state ?

Please see attached.  Thank you.
Files:
Test1.png  7 kb

MThomp:

Read all articles about that GUI and search for the latest version of the library. Read carefully because at one point the author abandoned MT4 version.

thank you, i will try that.

Reason: