Complex Mashka

I have this indicator, it shows up at on MT4 of my friend but on my MT4 it does not show up. Why ? Can you help me ?

Files:

Hi,

try to close d re-open the MT4 it will work.

i need your help will you explain how to use it please?

Replay

It is very funny on my MT4 it does not show up on my chart but on others MT4 it does. I did your way and still does not work, very funny, very funny. MT4 informs me that it is on the chart but it does not show up.

I will help you to undrerstand but when I will see it.

Pucio

Pucio:
I have this indicator, it shows up at on MT4 of my friend but on my MT4 it does not show up. Why ? Can you help me ?

Perhaps this is why it is called complex

Replay

Yes this indicator is my complex . I must to solve my comlex . Hep me to solve my complex . Simple question ; does this indicator work at your MT4 ?

Pucio

Pucio:
Yes this indicator is my complex . I must to solve my comlex . Hep me to solve my complex . Simple question ; does this indicator work at your MT4 ? Pucio

I have not downloaded it let me check and inform you

Guyver:
I have not downloaded it let me check and inform you

nope nothing

May be it is improved version of Complex indicator (here and here).

But this Complex Mashka is not visible on my chart: zero devide error.

newdigital:
May be it is improved version of Complex indicator (here and here). But this Complex Mashka is not visible on my chart: zero devide error.

Exactly "ZeroDivide Error"... but would like to ask Pucio what is the logic behind repeated moving avg calculation in same way

Replay

Nothing hmm, but on MT4 of some people it does show up. Funny. It is a DaVinci code LOL ? But check this out, your MT4 informs you that it is on the chart but you can not see it. Maybe this is unvisible indicator LOL.

complex calculation needs some time to show up

Files:
eurusd.gif  59 kb
Reason: