Profitable Ea

Everybody take a look at this ea, it looks as if it may be a winner with some tuning. The ea and the statements I posted are off of the lightpatch page.

faifarni:
Everybody take a look at this ea, it looks as if it may be a winner with some tuning. The ea and the statements I posted are off of the lightpatch page.

What is the indicator being used and how is the timeframe and setting for the indicators?

faifarni:

Yes ! Tell us more about the system, looks profitable with some optimizion, is also profitable now but we should reduce the loosers...

Thanks for sharing !

mr.trader

Hi,

I think TP is too far away from the entry point...it should be limited to ie.30 pips or less....

thanks for sharing..

===============================

Proven Forex System

It's origins

look here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174333

prasxz:
Hi,

I think TP is too far away from the entry point...it should be limited to ie.30 pips or less....

thanks for sharing..

===============================

Proven Forex System

It needs a custom indicator called "Pivot" in order to run. I have attached it here for those who wnat to pursue this ea. It gets the support & resistance alright, but makes a mess on the chart.

However, I dont really like the trail stop code, its too fussy for what I need.

Files:
pivot.mq4  5 kb

Ea.

Hi you all,

As I am new to the site, would this EA be for sale?

I'd be grateful if someone could direct me to any free EAs.

I am testing a few EAs & should be posting some forward testing statements soon.

Thanks.

NAZMTAZ:
Hi you all,

As I am new to the site, would this EA be for sale?

I'd be grateful if someone could direct me to any free EAs.

I am testing a few EAs & should be posting some forward testing statements soon.

Thanks.

It is free.

Is anyone using this EA on a live account?

Is this EA working good for you?

Reason: