WARNING: note about saving files in MetaEditor

If you save a file and your hard drive is full, it doesn't give you a warning. It rewrites as much of the file as will fit and that's all you get.

Anything that was previously saved will be lost as well since it rewrites the file.

It ended up truncating 100% of the EA I've been working on for weeks.

phazei:
If you save a file and your hard drive is full, it doesn't give you a warning. It rewrites as much of the file as will fit and that's all you get.

Anything that was previously saved will be lost as well since it rewrites the file.

It ended up truncating 100% of the EA I've been working on for weeks.

Man! Did u heard about the backups??? I Make 3 backups for every ea that I work on.

Kalenzo:
Man! Did u heard about the backups??? I Make 3 backups for every ea that I work on.

...best on 3 diferent CDs.

Raff

raff1410:
...best on 3 diferent CDs. Raff

I use dvd, pendrive and ftp

raff1410:
...best on 3 diferent CDs. Raff

... using 3 different PCs.

newdigital:
... using 3 different PCs.

at 3 different locations?

And most of all do not move with all your master files software and back ups in the same truck like I did. Got into a crash and lost almost everthing two months ago. I've replaced all the hardware now I have to try to regain what ever information I can recover from the hard drives. Its not fun.

cockeyedcowboy:
And most of all do not move with all your master files software and back ups in the same truck like I did. Got into a crash and lost almost everthing two months ago. I've replaced all the hardware now I have to try to regain what ever information I can recover from the hard drives. Its not fun.

Hi Cowboy ( sorry..quite long ! )

If you need good recovery programs, maybe, i can help you......Just PM me.

DV

Reason: