Adding MT4 EA to the Market - not working (Please recompile your product with new compiler)

How do i add new EA to MT4? Is it even possible? MT4 market looks empty, there is only like 1 product.

When i want to add EA i have this message:

Please recompile your product with new compiler

I downloaded fresh fersion of MT4, compiled it with included compiler, still the same.

Do i need to use MT5 complier? Is it going to be still MT4 script? Is it going to be displayed in MT4 EAs?

Google reports:

No results found for "Please recompile your product with new compiler". 

angreeee:

How do i add new EA to MT4? Is it even possible? MT4 market looks empty, there is only like 1 product.

I downloaded fresh fersion of MT4, compiled it with included compiler, still the same.

Do i need to use MT5 complier? Is it going to be still MT4 script? Is it going to be displayed in MT4 EAs?

Google reports:

MT4 Market is not ready yet. The indicator you see is just for testing the Market itself.

angreeee:

Google reports:

You have to wait a little, new MT4 terminal and compiler are in beta stage.

ARGHHH. It sucks, ive prepared everything with multiple versions.. you should add RED CAPITTAL LETTER SIGN to alert users. Do you have any idea when is it going to be working?

angreeee:
ARGHHH. It sucks, ive prepared everything with multiple versions.. you should add RED CAPITTAL LETTER SIGN to alert users. Do you have any idea when is it going to be working?

Not really, beta phase is intended to stay at least 1 month.

MetaTrader 4 Market Released in Beta Mode!

angreeee:
Unless you want to recompile using the beta compiler . . . and potentially recompile again and again . . . you should wait till the Compiler and Terminal are very nearly ready for release.  That is what I am doing . . . 

angevoyageur:
You have to wait a little, new MT4 terminal and compiler are in beta stage.
I say force all old mt4 customers to migrate! LOL

PzTrading:
?

PzTrading:
That will happen anyway . . .  but existing compiled code will, apparently,  still work.

yeah but where can i download the beta?

ok ive found it here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/13655

Beta Version of MetaTrader 4 IDE Including New MQL4 Compiler and Editor
Beta Version of MetaTrader 4 IDE Including New MQL4 Compiler and Editor
  • www.mql5.com
Now, all init, start, deinit, OnInit, OnStart, OnTick, OnTimer and other entry points should exactly match their signatures.

angreeee:

yeah but where can i download the beta?

ok ive found it here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/13655

It's an old beta. Actual beta isn't available to public yet, maybe next week.
Reason: