Best Smartphone for MT4 Mobile

Hello,

I looking for a very good phone to buy so I can monitor and open positions from any location. I would also like to know if I can use custom indicators with the mobile version of MT4 trader.

Thanks in anticipation.

Sparkandy

Sparkandy:

Hello,

I looking for a very good phone to buy so I can monitor and open positions from any location. I would also like to know if I can use custom indicators with the mobile version of MT4 trader.

Thanks in anticipation.

Sparkandy

I think you need a smartphone with Andriod systemn then you can make a remote connection with team view software to your home pc and use metatrader wich run at your home pc.

then you dont need also to install a MT4 mobile when you make a remote connection to your home pc and use your normal metatrader platform.

nokia smartphones have mostly Symbian system, that does not work so well, better is Android system on the smartphone.

There is no custom indicator support in MT4 mobile. MT4 Mobile should work with any phone that runs Windows Mobile 6.1.

If you want custom indicators support, you can check http://www.chartsaccess.com service. It allows you to access charts from MetaTrader PC workstation with any mobile phone.

Regards, Luke

PipTraderTim:

I think you need a smartphone with Andriod systemn then you can make a remote connection with team view software to your home pc and use metatrader wich run at your home pc.

then you dont need also to install a MT4 mobile when you make a remote connection to your home pc and use your normal metatrader platform.

nokia smartphones have mostly Symbian system, that does not work so well, better is Android system on the smartphone.

thank you for your contribution. I'll try it out...

Luke_ca:

There is no custom indicator support in MT4 mobile. MT4 Mobile should work with any phone that runs Windows Mobile 6.1.

If you want custom indicators support, you can check http://www.chartsaccess.com service. It allows you to access charts from MetaTrader PC workstation with any mobile phone.

Regards, Luke

thanks.

PipTraderTim:

One can connect to VPS/ remote computer using default remote desktop mobile in windows mobile. I personally do this. MT for mobile is a good way to watch and manage trades.

Sparkandy,, There are many low cost windows mobiles selling at eBay can be used, freez a lot though. Android is best choice for many other things too.

Reason: