Discussing the article: "Developing a Replay System — Market simulation (Part 12): Birth of the SIMULATOR (II)"

Check out the new article: Developing a Replay System — Market simulation (Part 12): Birth of the SIMULATOR (II).

Developing a simulator can be much more interesting than it seems. Today we'll take a few more steps in this direction because things are getting more interesting.

Even though the system seems much more user-friendly, you may notice some strange things when running it in bar construction display mode. These unusual things can be seen in the video below. However, since they would require changes to some places in the code, and I didn't want you to think that these things were coming out of nowhere, I decided to leave the "bug". But perhaps the main reason is that in the next article I will show how to make the system more suitable as a simulator. I would not want anyone to come questioning me why I have programmed the simulator as will be shown in the next article.

Now watch the video. Please know that I am aware of what is happening.

The files used here can be found in the attachment. You will also have an additional file that shows both 1-minute bars and ticks traded for the same day. Run both configurations and check the results, but first you need to understand what is happening on the chart.

Author: Daniel Jose

Reason: