Discussion of article "Better Programmer (Part 06): 9 habits that lead to effective coding"

New article Better Programmer (Part 06): 9 habits that lead to effective coding has been published:

It's not always all about writing the code that leads to effective coding. There are certain habits that I have found in my experience that lead to effective coding. We are going to discuss some of them in detail in this article. This is a must-read article for every programmer who wants to improve their ability to write complex algorithms with less hassle.

It is always a good habit to have version control for your code so that you can track your progress and be able to go back to previous versions of code anytime you want.

I know two ways to do this. The first one is using Git and the second way is a manual process that involves copying and pasting methods of storing code through a text file.

Using Git

This is a no-quick fix way that I can teach you in few minutes if you are not familiar with Git and Github, I recommend reading the Git documentation.

Through a Text-file

Create a folder for your project, add all the necessary files needed in that project. Then open that folder in your file explorer to view what's in the folder (see the image below from my previous example).

through a text file

Author: Omega J Msigwa

Reason: