Help with multiple/basket orders for MT4

Hi,

Can anyone help me with a function to do a second basket order (if the signal hits again) after the currently open basket order moved stop loss to break even, if it is possible in MT4?

So i want the open risk to be max one basket order. The basket order for me is 3 different orders with different take profits but same SL.

Sequence example: 

1. Send three orders when signal hit first time.
  2. Take profit for first order is hit. Two orders of the first basket sill open.
  3. Trailing stop is moved to break even on current basket order (2 open orders).
  4. Signal hits again with the two orders from the first basket order is still open.
  5. Second basket order of 3 orders are sent. This is the same orders as sent as basket 1 (exactly the same SL and TP).

So this last step is what i am struggling with.

I have read the book by Andrew R. Young on Expert Advisor programming but i am not a programmer and don't understand the section on multiple orders and how i can modify it to fit my wish...

Thanks very much for any help!

Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
is an instruction given to a broker to buy or sell a financial instrument. There are two main types of orders: Market and Pending. In addition, there are special Take Profit and Stop Loss levels. is the commercial exchange (buying or selling) of a financial security. Buying is executed at the demand price (Ask), and Sell is performed at the...
Reason: