Tradingsystem for Oil - results and questions

Hello,

i have a automatic tradingsystem for Oil with good results I think and attach a backtest view from it here.

My question for you is if you also think that it is a good results like I think?

And I want to ask here if somebody have more tickdata for Oil and if he can send me that to make a backtest for a longer time period, my attach backtest is a test from september 2008 till today, and it would be interesant for me to make a backtest for a longer time period with more tickdata, but i dont have more, of course i have trie some thinks to download with the terminal some more tickdata but it dont help me, and i have get a csv file from my broker with tickdata from feruary 2008 till today, but i dont can use that because it is no .hst file for metatrader and i dont know how to make a test with this data, so I need a .hst file for my Metatrader with enough data in it, then i could make a backtest for a longer period and then i could know more about the results if they are also so good for longer period or if it was just a good zyklus.

And What do you think about the trading system, i dont want to tell much about it, but what i want to aks you is, if this systems works in oil good is it normaly not possible to transfer/fix it to other underlyings like currencys or so? Of course I have trie but in Oil it work best becuse it is more volatil, but i think the logik must be possible to use also in other underlyings but just with other settings that I dont have find till know or do you think that some trading techniks just work in some underlyings and in other never, because i think it must be just somethink about to find right settings and all underlyings are same just a little bit more volatil?

Files:
Reason: