Could someone with a code snippet ?

Hi,

Sorry to post about this again but my newbie-coding brain is having difficulty in figuring out the code structure. What I'm trying to do is to build an array (only) that I'm able to reference from my trading expert, presumably from within a custom indicator. I don't need any display, just values I'm able to query from an expert.

I'm trying to build an array of valid Renko bricks and their date/time. The basis of a valid bricks is as follows :-

=======================================================
To calculate Renko bricks, today's close is compared with the high and low of the previous brick (white or black):

If the closing price rises above the top of the previous brick by at least the box size, one or more white bricks are drawn in new columns. The height of the bricks is always equal to the box size.
If the closing price falls below the bottom of the previous brick by at least the box size, one or more black bricks are drawn in new columns. Again, the height of the bricks is always equal to the box size.
If prices move more than the box size, but not enough to create two bricks, only one brick is drawn. For example, in a two-unit Renko chart, if the prices move from 100 to 103, only one white brick is drawn from 100 to 102. The rest of the move, from 102 to 103, is not shown on the Renko chart.
=======================================================

Is there someone out there, more skilled at this, able to give me a code snippet to head me in the right direction for MT4 ?

Any help from an MT coding guru would be very much appreciated.

Best Regards
Martin
Reason: