基于有关不同交易商真实账户的执行统计的平均滑移点按点数指定。它取决于 Darwinex-Live 提供商以及订阅者之间不同的报价，以及订单执行的延迟。值越低意味着复制的质量越高。
BBQ is a trading strategy developed with the goal to lower investment risk and yield higher returns.
The fundamental concept behind the trade decisions are ATR, Trend, and dynamic Stop Loss(ATS). When these elements are combined and systematically arranged, every trading decision is backed with a pre-calculated risk and reward. Additional safety checks are also in place to give extra layers of protection for both account balance and profit.
- Safety features include use of dynamic BreakEven, Trailing and Traditional StopLoss, Opposite pending order(not hedging) and TakeProfit.
- Pre-calculated 1:3 Risk to Reward ratio at initial trade setup.
- Trades are semi-automated with human monitoring and decision making.
- About 5-10 trades per week and may not trade on Fridays and on Bank Holidays due to low volume.
- A leverage of 1:200 is strongly suggested
- Spread of 1pip or less highly recommended
- Your broker must allow hedging(for the purpose of opening pending orders in opposite direction as protection)
Add BBQ to your trading portfolio today!