基于有关不同交易商真实账户的执行统计的平均滑移点按点数指定。它取决于 OANDA-GMT+2 Live 提供商以及订阅者之间不同的报价，以及订单执行的延迟。值越低意味着复制的质量越高。
Hello everyone -- This is my personal account which is manually traded. To see the full history and performance of this account check myfxbook here -> https://goo.gl/6iB2RE (MQL failed to upload my entire trading history, so this will give you a better idea)
What you can expect from me:
- 1:50 Leverage
- All pairs traded
- No hedging, grid or martingale
- No scaling in, or out
- Stop losses always used.
- Active account ( I trade every week 10-20 trades)
- Communication ( You will be updated if I will be on vacation or sick. Also, if you have any questions feel free to pm me. All subscribers will have access to my personal phone upon request for business only. )
Due to the nature of trading I will not be disclosing my strategy in full. That being said, I have two distinctly defined requirements that MUST be met in order for me to enter a trade. This allows me to be consistent and profitable.
- Market orders and EO's will be used based on defined trade requirements.
- Each trade will not exceed 3% of equity and will be limited by a total of 10% net capital at any given time. (If this risk is too high, you may decrease it within your platform under "Options->Signals->"Use no more than:___ % of deposit")
- Trades in profit around 50 pips will be moved to break even and will no longer count towards the max equity cap.
- Take profit levels are calculated before the trade is placed and no trade under a 2:1 RR will be considered.
- While TP levels will be accurate, they will be used only to measure the RR and sometimes trades will be left open for further "risk free" profits.
- I used Oanda as my broker because I am US based. Having the same broker may reduce slippage.
- On average I am seeing 20% monthly gains, so in order to offset the subscription fee you may want to open an account larger than 100$. I started with 300$.
- Please read this before subscribing if it is your first time http://www.metatrader4.com/en/trading-platform/help/setup/settings_signals
- In the case that an open position is kept over the weekend, be sure to contact me before subscribing and I will show you how to subscribe without being synchronized into a bad open position.**
Some of you might be wondering why I would be selling signals if my strategy is so good?-- Well, I am here only because my account is small and I could use any other sources of income at this moment in time as I have dedicated my profession to trading. Once I have established enough capital for myself through trading or outside investors I will most likely be exiting the signal business and advance onto operating a professional hedge fund. So join me on this wonderful ride to the top -->all you have to do is subscribe, sit back and relax. Let me work for you.