基于有关不同交易商真实账户的执行统计的平均滑移点按点数指定。它取决于 Activtrades-2 提供商以及订阅者之间不同的报价，以及订单执行的延迟。值越低意味着复制的质量越高。
* VBO - volatility-breakout system
* low risk strategy: focus on a low max drawdown prior to return
* pure technical strategy, fundamentals or news unconsidered (normally no new trades before news)
* developer: computer scientist, full-time professional trader, >15 years of trading and >10 years of FX experience
* timeframe: H4 (4 hour)
* several indicators for entry and exit signals
* half-automated trading, 3 scans a day (morning, afternoon, evening) -> NO expert advisor (EA)
* EVERY trade has: 1 entry signal (stopp buy/sell or limit buy/sell, no market orders), 1 tight stopp-loss (+ trailing stp), no fixed targets
* overnight + overweekend positions
* real money account (metatrader 4)
* traded FX-pairs: AUD/CAD, AUD/JPY, AUD/USD, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, NZD/JPY, NZD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY; FX pairs partial highly correlated
* max. open (full) trades: 6 (multiply by 3 for equal parts of a trade (sub-trades))
* IMPORTANT for calculation own risk: EVERY Trade is splitted in 2-3 equal parts for further part exits.
* example: 0,06 lots in a trade is splitted into 3 sub-trades each with 0,02 lots with the same trade-data (entry and initial stopp-loss is identical, different exits).
* trade frequency: 20-30 (full) trades per month
* holding time: average (full) trade length: 48h if not stopped
* risk size: calculate with an initial stopp-loss of 160-180 pips maximum for every (full) trade. With 6 simultaneous open (full) trades this is round 1000 pips risk.
* It is very improbable that all running trades are stopped with their initial risk but If you want you can work with this worst case.
* More risk means more potential but bigger drawdowns, too.
* expected maximum drawdown: 12-15%
* expected potential: 3% per month
* position size: every 2nd month adjusted to account size