KpipsEa is a fully automated Expert Advisor. I created this EA for being very flexible and to be adapted to any currency pair on any timeframe keeping the drawdown as low as possible.
I recommend using it on H1 timeframe because it is already optimized for nine currency pairs on this timeframe.
The default settings are for EURUSD.
This EA can be optimized to any market conditions. Try the demo now!
- No martiginale or grid.
- Always using a stop loss to protect capital.
- Optimizable for all currency pairs (already optimized for EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, EURJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, EURGBP and NZDUSD).
- Very good risk/reward ratio.
- No scalping, no hedging.
- Low drawdown.
- It is not sensitive to slippage or spread size.
- Works on all brokers.
- Very easy to optimize. You can use "Open price only" to speed up the process.
KPipsEa entry signals are based on Moving Average and Average True Range (when the price reaches a certain distance from these two, a new order is triggered). It uses 3 strategies - strategies 1 and 3 are for a high volatility market and strategy 2 is for a low volatility. Stop Loss, Take Profit and Trailing Step are automatically calculated for each case but you always can multiply them by tlfactor, slfactor and tpfactor.
- Risk – calculate a lot size according to Stop Loss and Account Balance.
- MaxTrades – maximum number of orders for the same strategy.
- magicnum – magic number.
- rememberOrdersToFile – if MetaTrader is restarted for any reason, it remembers the settings for each order (applied strategy, Trailing Step and if Break Even was used already). Important! Keep it true when trading live and false in backtests.
- atr0, atr1, atr2 – ATR period.
- ma0, ma1, ma2 – Moving Average period.
- kk0, kk1, kk2 – multiplier for distance between MA and trigger.
- trigger0, trigger1, trigger2 – minimum distance between MA and the current price when a new order is opened.
- tpfactor0, tpfactor1, tpfactor2 – multiplier for Take Profit.
- slfactor0, slfactor1, slfactor2 – multiplier for Stop Loss.
- tlfactor0, tlfactor1, tlfactor2 – multiplier for Trailing Step.
- beat0, beat1, beat2 – distance when Break Even is applied.
- besize0, besize1, besize2 – when Break Even is applied, the Stop Loss is moved a specified amount of pips from the current price.
- reverse0, reverse1, reverse2 – normal operation mode (when reverse is 0) is if the price is above MA at a certain distance, it will open a BUY order. If reverse=1, then it will open a SELL order.
The EA will be constantly optimized. For your questions/comments/new presets, please use the Comments tab.
- added breakeven also specific to each strategy
- added rememberOrdersToFile (if MT is closed for any reason, it will remember all the settings specific for each order - trailing, strategy etc.)