Sensvol2015 is an innovative indicator combining ready (filtered) signals for deals opening.
The know-how of signals generation of the Sensvol2015 indicator is based on determination of patterns along with adaptive volatility of the price movement.
The current version of the Sensvol2015 indicator supports following instruments: EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD and XAUUSD. Recommended timeframe is М15. The indicator also generates other additional signals on other timeframes.
This indicator can be used as a standalone tool for trading, as well as an addition to the indicator Atlantis2015, thereby increasing the number of signals.
- Signal Module: The indicator generates probably the most efficient signals to open deals that do not require additional mandatory information. Due to better quality, these signals are pretty rare as compared to ordinary indicators that signal about everything and anything. Signals are generated significantly more often on lower timeframes (M5, M1).
Main Indicator Settings ("Simple" Version)
- Alerts =true/false – enable/disable alerts.
- There are three groups of signals for each instrument. Each group has its own colour. Groups of signals are different: they have different levels of Take Profit and Stop Loss, the ratio of profitable trades, signals frequency, the average duration of trade, etc.
- Indicator signals themselves appear as arrows on the period available in the terminal history (within the last 25 thousand bars). The minimum amount of the current history (from one thousand bars) is sufficient to display signals on the current terminal chart.
- "Simple" version of the Sensvol2015 indicator displays the indicator signals online on the tenth bar (the indicator displays online signals for USDCHF on the first bar now. This update provides a more convenient combined use of the indicator and the free assistant robot Virtual Collider Manual USDCHF). Later, Pro version of the indicator, which displays signals on the first bar, will be released.
IPA Investments LTD specializes in innovations of software in the sphere of trading both for own requirements and for implementation of tasks of corporate clients.