A Simple and Useful Tool For Checking Trade and Stop loss Risks. Check the screenshots for example.
How to use
- Set the risk percent (Like 5%).
- Set the four stoploss level as you want (For example: 100, 150, 200, 250).
Now you can see the lots value which is safe to trade for this risk and each level of stoploss.
- Shows recommended trade lot for 4 stoploss levels.
- Simple and tiny tool which not bother you on the chart.
- You can put it on the each corner of chart as you want.
- You can customize With any color and font you like.
- Risk Percent: Percent of money you want to put at risk (5% , 10% or more).
- StopLoss_1: First level of stop-loss which you want to put at trade (For example: 50 pips).
- StopLoss_2: Second level of stop-loss which you want set if the trade goes wrong (For example: 100 pips).
- StopLoss_3: Third level of stop-loss which you want set if the trade goes wrong (For example: 150 pips).
- StopLoss_4: Forth level of stop-loss which you want set if the trade goes wrong (For example: 200 pips).
- Auto Location: Set the Texts Location Automatically*.
- Text Location: Can be Left Up, Right Up, Left Down and Right Down Corners of the Chart.
- Font Name: Name of font which used on texts shows on the chart.
- Font Color: Color of Texts.
* If this option set to true the TEXT LOCATION option will ignored. Auto Location option smartly finds the empty corner of chart which there is no collision with chart bars.