This is a simple Expert Advisor based on Parabolic SAR. It enters the market using a classical entry described here. You can choose an entry by take profit or stop loss or by an opposite signal. You can also choose working timeframe which will not depend on the current timeframe on the chart.
- Stop loss - stop loss level.
- Take profit - profit level.
- Reverse of Orders - if there is a sell signal, buy trades are closed and a sell order is opened. And vice versa.
- Lot of balance? - true: lot of balance, false: fixed lot.
- The risk in the lot of the balance, % - deposit risk percentage if Lot of Balance=true.
- Lot if Lot of balance=false - fixed lot.
- Slippage - slippage in points.
- Magic number - magic number of the EA's orders.
- Step PSAR - standard parameter of Parabolic SAR. The increment of speed of the indicator.
- Maximum PSAR - standard parameter of Parabolic SAR. Maximum rate of the speed of convergence of the indicator with the price.
- Timeframe for the calculation - working timeframe for Parabolic SAR to perform calculation.