The Scalping EA
- Murat Yazici
- 版本: 4.2
The Scalping Fx!!
- **NOTE: The most powerful thing of the EA is that you can re-cover a loss after nearly two profitable trade days.
- MONITOR (0.6% Drawdown) : https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1802216
The most important two things;
- Use only gbpusd, audusd, eurusd and usdchf together.
- Work with a monthly target growth.
My name is Murat Yazici. I have B.Sc. Statistics and M.Sc. Quantitative Methods degrees. I have several scientific papers, conference presentations in Texas, Toronto, London, Istanbul, books and book chapters studies, and many projects about mathematical and statistical modelling. I am also journal reviewer at some scientific journals.Awards, papers, and others: Academic works list.
What is the Logic of the EA?
It is based on A Fuzzy Model developed by me.
Vague or fuzzy data and application several fields, such as psychometry, image recognition, artificial intelligence, etc. Some factors cannot be described accurately the best description of these kinds of output is that they are fuzzy outputs 
- initial_balance : Your initial balance must be written in here.
- Time of allow trading to start: You can choose any times to start trading as an hour. || Suggestion: 8.
- Time to stop trading: You can write any times to stop trading as an hour. || Suggestion: 17.
- _growth: For 2.5% growth monthly target, you must write 1.025, for 5% growth monthly target you must write 1.05.
You should work with a monthly target like above. The EA does not open any trades for that month
after touching the target.
- _level: 1 means that you will work with 2.5% DD. 0.5 means that you will work with 1.25% DD etc.
You must run the EA on only gbpusd, audusd, eurusd and usdchf together.
You can write me any time!!
Murat YAZICI, M.Sc.
- H. Tanaka, H. Ishibuchi, Identification of possibilistic linear systems by quadratic membership functions of fuzzy parameters, Fuzzy Sets Systems 41 (191) 145-160.
- H. Tanaka, H. Ishibuchi, S. Yoshikawa, Exponential possibility regression analysis, Fuzzy Sets Systems 69 (1995) 305-318