TM Econometric Trader MT5
Introduction to Trend Max Econometric Trader
TM Econometric Trader is designed to maximize its profitability for trend trading. TM Econometric Trader employs the most advanced econometric math to identify trend strength and trend direction. TM Econometric Trader never use any technical indicators which can reduce your profitability. As soon as you start with TM Econometric Trader, you will understand why TM Econometric Trader can help you to stay in winning side. To use TM Econometric Trader, you never need to understand the underlying complex math behind TM Econometric Trader. Just follow the signals and instruction provided from TM Econometric Trader. Trading with TM Econometric Trader is very simple and intuitive. You can trade safely with fixed stop loss and take profit with many currency pairs on many different time frames.
Main Features of TM Econometric Trader
TM Econometric Trader is a white box trading system with built-in backtesting machine. With this fully automatic tool, you can trade for many currency pairs in different market including Forex, Commodity and stocks. Tuning of parameter can be done as quickly as 10 minutes. The most powerful feature of the TM Econometric Trader is that you can keep track of latest trend. Here are some important features of TM Econometric Trader.
- Fully Automatic Backtesting helps you to identify the most profitable parameter setting for your trading.
- TM Econometric Trader is simple and easy to use. It will only take few hours to learn all the functionality of TM Econometric Trader.
- TM Econometric Trader works for many on currency pairs and time frames.
- TM Econometric Trader allow you to trade with fixed Stop Loss and Take profit target. TM Econometric Trader will clearly show you the profit target and stop loss immediately after signal is generated.
- No martingale or repainting signal.
- Sound and Email alerts.
TM Econometric Trader Performance
Please view the screenshot to see the performance of TM Econometric Trader. TM Econometric Trader backtesting results were also verified by its fully automated version using Meta Trader Strategy Tester.
- EURUSD H1: 200 % profit from Feb 2014 to March 2015 (Maximal drawdown 9%, Relative drawdown 18%, 1930 pip gains. 117 trades).
- GBPUSD H1: 230% profit from Feb 2014 to March 2015 (Maximal drawdown 23%, Relative drawdown 23%, 3021 pip gains. 348 trades).
- USDJPY H1: 170% profit from Feb 2014 to March 2015 (Maximal drawdown 17%, Relative drawdown 19%, 1856 pip gains. 149 trades.)
This parameter may need to be tuned for better trading.
- Trend Period: Number of bars to detect trend.
- Bars: Number of bars to analyze current market outlook.
- Trigger Percent: Trigger Percent controls when to open trade and it is mostly around 0.1. It can go down to 0.05 (-0.05) but it will often stay between 0.08 and 0.12.
- Take Profit in pips: Take profit target. Mostly around 30 pips to 80 pips.
- Stop Loss in pips: Stop loss target. Mostly around 30 pips to 80 pips.
TM Econometric Trader and Compatibility with other trading strategies
All our trading strategies come from sound philosophy and mathematics. TM Econometric Trader is no exception. Therefore, TM Econometric Trader can be used with our other trading systems. To use TM Econometric Trader with Harmonic Pattern Plus you need to fully understand the philosophy behind birth of New Trend Triple Entry Strategy. Price Breakout Pattern Scanner and Sideways Market Analyzer will fit together with TM Econometric Trader under the price breakout trading strategy. However, please remember that this is optional only. Each trading system is totally standalone trading strategy.
- Harmonic Pattern Plus MT5
- Harmonic Pattern Scenario Planner MT5
- Price breakout Pattern Scanner MT5
- Sideways Market Statistical Analyzer MT5
Important Note about TM Econometric Trader
TM Econometric Trader is a white box manual trading system. The best Parameter may differ for different terminals because the difference in historical data. Therefore, please use provided parameter as a general guide line only. Forex trading can involve the risk of loss. It is not suitable for all investors and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, seeking independent advice if necessary. View the provided manual for operation.