Trend Catcher EA
Trend Catcher trading robot is a classical Forex EA which stands out by high percentage of profitable trades. It is based on several author's functions of recognition a global trend direction and seeking optimal entry points. The EA makes medium-term trades in the current direction. The frequency of trades is not high and equals to about one trade per week on M5. At that high accuracy of entries is achieved. Trailing stop used for trades closing. It is activated whenever a new candle opens. There is also a fixed stop loss.
- ManualLot — fixed lot size;
- AutoLot — dynamic lot (0 - disabled);
- Stoploss — stop loss in points;
- TrailingStop — trailing stop in points;
- MagicNumber — unique number of the EA's trades;
- Slippage — acceptable slippage;
- RP — period of the first function to find entry points;
- CP — period of the second function to find entry points;
- FP — period of the first function to find trend direction;
- SP — period of the second function to find trend direction;
- NP — volatility filter period;
- NF — pair volatility ratio.
It is recommended to use the EA on М5 and М15.
.set files are attached and I plan to update them regularly for different pairs. The settings are meant for 5 digits quotes. You have to decrease Stoploss and TrailingStop tenfold for 4 digits quotes.