The utility displays operating hours of the main stock markets.
StockTime automatically adjusts the time zone and daylight saving time.
It has 2 built-in skins: light and dark. There is an option to "minimize" the utility and save space on the chart by clicking on the «StockTime» button.
Click on «StockTime» button - show/hide the utility.
- Skin - the list allowing you to change the skin.
- Allow Alerts - enable sound notification.
- The name of the sound file - the name of the sound file. The file must be located in:
- In the terminal_data_folder\Sounds or its subdirectory.
- In the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Files or its subdirectory.
Play only audio files in WAV format.
If the field is empty, utility's standard audio is played.
On weekends and holidays StockTime runs in demo mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused flickering of the skin.
- Fixed a bug that occurs when "closing" of the exchange
- Indicator status is saved when you change timeframe
- Added the ability to edit the list of displayed