- 评论 (7)
- 评论 (1)
The Awesome Oscillator (AO) indicator is calculated by median price using simple Moving Averages with periods 5 and 34.
This modification allows calculating the indicator on the basis of any combination of 4 basic prices: Close, Open, High, and Low, select periods and the method of the Moving Average: simple (SMA), exponential (EMA), smoothed (SMMA), linear weighted (LWMA), double exponential (DEMA), triple exponential (TEMA).
- Fast period - a period of fast Moving Average;
- Slow period - a period of slow Moving Average;
- Moving Average mode - the averaging method: Simple (SMA), Exponential (EMA), Smoothed (SMMA), Linear Weighted (LWMA), Double Exponential (DEMA), Triple Exponential (TEMA).
- Close - weight coefficient of CLOSE price for calculation of the individual price;
- Open - weight coefficient of OPEN price for calculation of the individual price;
- High - weight coefficient of HIGH price for calculation of the individual price;
- Low - weight coefficient of LOW price for calculation of the individual price.
Example 1. Calculate the indicator by OPEN price: Close=0, Open=1, High=0, Low=0.
Example 2. Calculate the indicator by WEIGHTED price: Close=2, Open=0, High=1, Low=1.
Example 3. Calculate the indicator by individual price constant: Close=6, Open=7, High=1, Low=3. Price=(6*Close + 7*Open + 1*High + 3*Low)/17.