The first part of the product is my other Expert Advisor - Support and Resistance Seeker, which is also on sale in the Market. It is an Expert Advisor that automatically recognizes significant price levels, such as support and resistance and evaluates their importance. The Expert Advisor recognizes the levels at a certain time when majority of the exchanges are closed. Then, those levels are used in the following 24 hours. The scalper has been added to increase profitability with low levels of risk.
- Money Management: the EA automatically carries out reinvestment, increasing the lot in accordance with the growth of a deposit.
- Currency pair: EURUSD.
- Timeframe used: H1.
- Does not use Martingale.
- The Expert Advisor supports МТ4 build 600 and higher.
- ECN broker with low spread and VPS are recommended.
- GMT_set – the difference between the local time of your terminal and GMT (UTC).
- DST – if your terminal does not take into account daylight saving time (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time), then put DST=1 when changing to summer time.
- TP – Take Profit of the scalper.
- SL – Stop Loss in points.
- SL2 – Stop Loss of the scalper in points.
- CloseHour – the time when the first part of the Expert Adviser stops opening orders.
- Day_out – day of the week when the Expert Advisor does not work. 0 - Sunday, 1 - Monday, etc.
- Asia – enable/disable work during the Asian session.
- Safe – decrease drawdown of the scalper.
- MaxSpread – maximum value of spread in points.
- MaxSlippage – maximum slippage in points.
- Magic – recognize "own" and "alien" deals. Use it, if you want to launch several EAs on one account.
- F1….F5 – filter for adjusting the first part of the Expert Advisor.
- F6….F8 – filter for the scalper settings.
If the filter value is equal to 0, it is disabled.
Different brokers will have different results as the latter depend on the spreads, commissions, slippage and the time, spent on opening a position. Test the Expert Advisor on the historical data for finding the best parameters and on a demo account for checking the selected parameters. For the maximum performance, we recommend carrying out optimization on all ticks for the last year on the H1 timeframe.
- Risk_Percent – if you want to calculate a dynamic lot, use Lot=0 as percentage of the balance and Risk_Percent greater than 0. If you want to trade with a fixed lot size, indicate the exact Lot value.
- Risk_Percent2 – it is the same, but for the scalper. If you put less than zero, the scalper will be off.
- Max_orders – maximum number of the orders opened simultaneously.
• Using the information panel – (true/false) - switch on/off the information panel.
• With a double-click and drag-and-drop can be moved anywhere on the chart.
* Independence from the timeframe. Levels Seeker now works on any timeframe. When using the tester in mode other than "Every tick" set timeframe to H1.