A simple scalping EA (ArrayMasterEA adjusted for МetaТrader 5) that trades on rapid changes of a pair's prices and does not use any indicators.
Optimized for EURUSD.
It is quite resistant to forward tests, also on pairs other than "EURUSD".
Timeframe does not matter.
A lite version of teh Expert Advisor is available here.
The Main EA Parameters
- _FreeMarg—minimum free margin for trading;
- PipStep—minimum level of pips (if the price has moved by more than PipStep, a position will be opened);
- PipOut—maximum level of pips (if the price has moved by more than PipOut, the EA will not open a position);
- MaxOrders—lot multiplier for increasing the position amount;
- TStop—teh trailing stop value;
- TrailingStep—the step if the trailing stop;
- TimeWait—the time between the previous tick and order placing;
- MagicNumber—Magic number of the placed orders;
- _size—the size of the array, in which the prices of teh previous ticks are stored (used to calculate the median price: if the median is above the current price, trade only short; if below it, trade long);
- UseRisk—if true, risk is calculated as a percent of deposit; if false, lot 0.01 is used;
- DecreaseFactor—decrease deposit load after losing deals;
- RiskPercent—percent of equity for opening new positions;
- multiple—a multiplier for the _Point value;
- s_minLot—the minimum lot for a selected broker and symbol;
- s_maxLot—maximum lot;
- s_stepLot—lot step;
- maxspread—maximum spread;
- TimeM—trading start time for the Expert Advisor;
- TimeE—trading end time for the Expert Advisor.
Added new input parameters of closing trades by time:
_timeclose - true or false (close/do not close a trade).
_timesecClose - integer value (time in seconds for closing a trade).
Added new algorithms for managing virtual trades by percentage from profitable trades in trade history:
v_checktime - input parameter for virtual trades (double may have the values from 0 to 1).
Optimized the lot calculation function to open a trade.