This is a professional trading robot, which implements the trading strategy based on the StandardDeviationChannel channel. A signal is formed when the price rolls back from the borders of the standard deviation channel A signal is generated when the channel is broken through both inwardly and outwardly. You can set the EA's performance: inside the channel or following the trend, or both. Also, the signal can be inverted.
The EA correctly processes errors, and works reliably in the market. The Expert Advisor uses the basic concepts, breakeven, trailing, stop loss and take profit, as well as closing by an opposite signal. An important function - the correct calculation of risk. It does not have a function of one lot exit, it uses Risk, obligatory stop loss, based on which lot is calculated as allowed loss with the set risk value. The EA includes a built-in progressive optimization sorting function, and it's desirable to optimize using the "Custom max" mode but sort by maximum balance.
- PeriodWork – period, on which the EA operates.
- Risk - risk to enter the market, set as a percentage of loss of the total deposit, lot is calculated relative to the stop loss and acceptable loss in case stop loss triggers.
- LotRounding - lot rounding (to a required number of decimal places).
- Deviation - requotes.
- Sleeps - waiting for position opening, closing or modification.
- Withdraw - virtual money withdrawal in the tester, as a percentage of the initial deposit.
- ShowIndicators - shows the indicator on a chart.
- StopLoss – Stop Loss.
- TakeProfit - the take profit level.
- PeriodTrailing – the period trailing works at.
- TrailingBreakeven – breakeven level, 0 – disabled.
- TrailingStart – trailing start level, 0 – disabled.
- TrailingStop – trailing level, 0 – disabled; trailing in points, active period based trailing.
- PeriodTrailingStep – period based trailing.
- ProhibitNewSeries – if you need to close the current position and stop opening new ones, enable this option (maintaining position before closing the EA).
- WorkOpenLong - allow to open a long position.
- WorkOpenShort - allow to open a short position.
- WorkCloseLong - allow to close a long position.
- WorkCloseShort - allow to close a short position.
- Inversion - entry signal inversion.
- OnTrend – follow the trend.
- OnChannel – work to the channel.
- DistLine – maximum price gap from the channel.
- SignalBar - the bar to start analyzing the indicator (1 means the first completely formed bar).
- PeriodDeviation – period of indicators.
- PeriodSDC – PeriodSDC.
- MethodSDC – MethodSDC.
- DeviationSDC – DeviationSDC.
Standard Mode Optimization Instructions
Better optimize it using the Custom max mode with the progressive optimization function that can increase the potential forecast. Set the time interval equal to the working period (PeriodWork), this period must be less than any other in the settings. Set all ticks (or control points) to increase optimization speed. Set the desired time period, and if necessary the forward period. There is an option of 3 months of optimization and 1 month of work. Example of optimization settings is provided in comments.