Integrated Grid and Panel
This combination of Grid EA with Trading Panel
It is possible to disable EA logic and use it as Panel only.
It can accompany exited positions, just need to match the Magics.
DEMO version limited to CHFJPY can be found here:https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/65581?source=Site+Market+MT5+New+Search+Rating004%3aIntegrated
This EA works same on every TF.
It uses indicators supplied with MT5: RSI, DeMarker, StdDev, ZigZag.
Specific Integrated Grid buttons features:
- EA logic Enable /Disabled - disables EA open/close logics. When pressed, enables option to start Lock of existed positions. For details, see explanation on "Integrated Panel DEMO".
- Stop New Sell/Buys cycle - EA will not open new cycles.
- STOP SELL? / STOP BUY? - When pressed, only the "Close" logic will work.
- Market Buy/Market Sell and - Will work regardless other buttons and the spread, except when "Lock" condition.
- Close orders from the Panel by Cumulative pips - Will works regardless other button, except when "Lock" condition.
- Close All BUY / SELL buttons - Will works regardless other buttons.
EA parameters description: :
- Timer -If activated, stop open 1st trade in any direction, except Market order sent from the Panel.
- SL_Basket - in Money for 0.01 Start Lot
- TP_Basket - in Money for each for 0.01 Start Lot
- BasketTrailingStart - in Money for 0.01 Start Lot
- BasketTrailingStep - in Money for 0.01 Start Lot
- Trailing TP from the last opened position
- Addition "Close Logic" - in Pips
- Price distance to close - in [Pips] from the latest Opened Grid Trade
- Is Rebound Close Logic enabled
- TP of Rebound logic - in Money per 0.01 Start
- Trail SL of Rebound Logic
- Grid step for Sells - in Pts, due to other filters , typically distances can be larger
- Grid step for Buys in Pts
- Grid Step size Multiplayer - this for easy optimization, multiplies Grid step for both Sell and Buy in above lines by this value
- 1st Lot increase Point - Lot size calculated by EA, based on Starts Lot. Number of lots to be opened to change the lot size
- 1st Point Mult. - At the 1st point "start Lot" will be multiplied by this value
- Pts step to 1st Point - the step can be specified differently from grid
- 2nd increase Point - similar to 1st lot
- 2nd Point Mult. - similar logic to 1st lo
- Pts step to 2nd Point - save as above
- Follows lot increase Mul. - if it will be set to 2, this will be kind of Martingale
- Is Enabled Alternative Lot size calculation logic
- From which trade to change to Alternative Lot size
- Cumulative Pips target for each 0.01 Start Lot - It calculates next Lot size, as Volume needed to reach Pts target, if price will move Delta Pts (parameter below) in a favor direction
- Delta Pips to reach Cumulative Pips - used to calculate lot, see explanation above
- Grid Step multiplayer after 1st point - multiplies value of parameter " Grid step for Sell" after 1st point, explained above.
- Grid Step multiplayer after 2nd point - similar as above for the 2nd point
- Follows Grid Steps multiplayer
- Is use Piram. Logic
- PIRAM RSI filter - [0;100] higher value more trades filtered
- Piram. step for Sells
- Piram. step for Buys
- Piram. Step size Multiplayer - just multiplies above step sizes
- Is use STDev - not impacts on 1st trade
- Pre trade price range - not impact on 1st trade (last minutes price range)
- RSI Filter1 - Less value - Less trades filtered out
- RSI Filter2 - Less value - Less trades filtered out
- Is use DeMarker
- Period of DeMarker
- DM for Enter, [0;1] range - Less value more trades filtered out
- 1st trade maximal distance from Last day Extremums - impacts the 1st trade in Pts
- 1st trade minimal distance from Last day Extremums - impacts the 1st trade in Pts
- Zigzag Indicator Period
- Ratio1 form Zigzag peak - for 1st trade entry, range [0;1] - higher value - more trades filtered out
- Ratio2 form Zigzag peak - for follows trade
- OptimizationBuster - Optimization option, impacts not significantly both Test and the Real, skip running the calculation every tick. If you don't want it, set it to 0.
After initialization, it need to enable trades from Panel, default was changed to disabled.
Fixed some bugs
Trades from Panel List will executed , regardless "stop button states"