Expert Daily HighLow ITrend LaGuerre Juice
The expert uses the scalping trading system "Daily high / low".
Firstly, let’s define the max and min levels of the previous trading day. Once the max price of the previous trading day is broken in the range of plus or minus one or two points, let’s open a position to buy. If the min price of the previous trading day is broken in the range of plus or minus one or two points, a position is opened for sale.
Signals of the strategy can be filtered by the indicators PSAR, I_Trend, La Guerre and Juice:
- Indicator I_trend. When the red line is going up, while crossing the green line, it is necessary to open a short position. If the green line goes down, crossing the red line, this is a signal for a long position.
- Indicator La Guerre. When the indicator line is below 0.75, open sale, and if the line is above 0.15, open purchase.
- Indicator Juice. Shows the volatility in the market. If it is a red line, the opening of the new deal should be avoided.
- Indicator PSAR. Determines the direction of the trend.
Input parameters of the expert
- TimeFrame—The timeframe by which the signals are formed the strategy.
- TimeFrameFilterPSAR—The timeframe by which the direction of the trend is determined with the indicator PSAR.
- StopLoss—The Stop Loss of orders.
- Profit—The Take Profit of orders.
- delta—The range from the min or max price of the previous trading day, in which a position is opened.
- EnableITrend—Turns on the signals of the indicator I_trend.
- EnableLaGuerre—Turns on the signals of the indicator La Guerre.
- EnableJuice—Turns on the signals of the indicator Juice.
- EnablePSAR—Turns on the signals of the indicator PSAR.
- Trailing—If true, turns on the trailing stop trading. The trailing step is controlled by the parameter TrailingStop.
- TrailingStop—The trailing step.
The default parameters are defined for trade on EURUSD.