Expert SHI Itrend LaGuerre Juice
This Expert is exploiting a strategy on the M15 timeframe. The concept of the strategy is in using the SHI channel for determining the direction for opening a position. When the channel is an upward one, it is advisable to buy and a downward channel prompts selling. At the same time a position gets open at the correspondent limit of the channel.
In addition, the following indicator signals are being used:
- I_trend Indicator. If the red line crosses the green one when going upwards, a short position should be opened. If the green line is going downwards and crosses the red one, then it is a signal for a long position.
- La Guerre Indicator. If the line of this indicator is below the point of 0.75, then the trader should sell and if the line is above 0.15 then they should buy.
- Juice Indicator. Indicates volatility on the market. If the line of this indicator is red, then opening of a new position should be avoided.
- PSAR Indicator. Determines the direction of the trend.
- TimeFrameSHI—The timeframe, where the signals of the strategy are being formed;
- TimeFrameFilterPSAR—The timeframe, where the trend direction is identified with the PSAR indicator;
- StopLoss—Stop Loss of the orders;
- Profit—Take Profit of the orders;
- deltaSHI—Distance from the limit of the SHI channel for opening of a position;
- EnableITrend—Enabling signals of the I_trend indicator;
- EnableLaGuerre—Enabling signals of the La Guerre indicator;
- EnableJuice—Enabling signals of the Juice indicator;
- EnablePSAR—Enabling signals of the PSAR indicator;
- Trailing—If true, trading on Trailing Stop gets enabled. The step of Trailing Stop is regulated by the TrailingStop parameter;
- TrailingStop—Step of Trailing Stop.