- 评论 (10)
The indicator calculates the quantum frequencies using the current market data. The quantum frequencies are used in Spectrum analysis of automated trading systems to create quantum filters for selecting signals, i.e. skipping trades that are likely to be unprofitable.
How It Works
- It analyses the trade results of automated trading system for each frequency (512 frequencies are used).
- Calculation of the frequency response to search for "profitable" and "unprofitable" frequencies.
- Creation of filter, that will filter the signals and block the unprofitable ones.
- As a result, it allows to create an automated trading system based on original with fewer losing trades.
- Depth indicator calculation - depth of history in bars for the indicator calculation.
- Creation of global variables - select whether the quantum frequencies should be duplicated in the global variables.
- Chords of time frames - timeframe chord.
Timeframe chord is a combination of timeframes for a selected symbol, for example: (C) chord consists of M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN1. It was used in the previous version for calculating the quantum frequency. However, it appeared that different timeframe sets (chords) should be used for different trading strategies. For example, (H) and (A) are more suitable for scalping.
The following chords are suggested:
- 0 - Quantum frequency to BUY
- 1 - Quantum frequency to SELL
- If you see the message "Not enough data to calculate", you should download missing history or decrease the depth of calculation.
For convenience, the values of quantum frequencies are saved in global variables of the client terminal:
name=Symbol()+"_BUY"; GlobalVariableSet(name,Q_Buy); name=Symbol()+"_SELL"; GlobalVariableSet(name,Q_Sell);