MQL5 Compiler Update
- Guards Implemented (Initialization, Entry, Stop Loss, Take Profit)
- Break Even Universal
- Partials: Universal Distance
- Calculated Variables
- Offset and Expiration of pending orders
- Pending Take Profit, Stop Loss and Partials (Beta)
- Several new functions and variables to be used in expressions
This is a major update!
- Aroon Oscillator Indicator Added
- Chaikin Indicator Added
- Heiken Ashi Indicator Added
- Moving Averages Slope Indicator Added
- Oscillator Strategy Added
- Visual Resources Settings
- New settings on Price Channel Strategy
- Heiken Ashi Added to Trend Strategy
- Refatored Trading Time
- Trading Days Added
- Martingale Added
- Refatored Universal
- Universal Stop Loss
- Universal Trailing Stop
- Universal Take Profit
- Universal Trailing Take
- Universal Exit conditions
- Refatored Universal Variables (They are grouped now)
- Universal Filters
- Temporal Stop Loss
- Target and Limits improved
- Indicators: Added "Candle for validation"
- Pending Entries Deviation added
- Cross Order Added
- Lot of minor features and improvements
- Lot of bugs fixed
- Fixed automatic Magic Number
- Fixed some typos
- Some other small fixes
- Completed compatibility with Hedge accounts
- Added Volume Management
- Added Partial Entries
- Renamed "Bands/Channels" strategy to "Price Channel"
- Renamed and refactored "Price Action" strategy to "Universal"
- The "Universal" now allows external indicators as a filter and as entry/exit signals
- Added formatting of the financial values of the panel
- Added option to define the number of candles in which the pending order will be active
- Added option to close positions when reaching maximum profit or loss
- Added option to use the "Envelopes" indicator in the "Price Channel" strategy
- Added option to extend the signals received from the indicators
- Added the possibility to access any indicator buffer in the "Universal" strategy
- Added the name of the setup on the panel
- Added guiding lines in the indicators according to your settings
- Added possibility to cancel operations by the lines shown in the graph
- Added new variables and functions to be used in the "Universal" strategy
- Fixed several bugs, many related to Hedge accounts
- Force Index
- SRSI (Sell Relative Strength Index by Howard Wand)
- Volume Average
- Power Trend
- Perfect Trend
- Trading The Trend
And many other small things and bugs fixed.
Universal Strategy released!
Now you can use any external indicator as your entry & exit signal!
All price action arrays are avaliable here to be used in entry/exit condition, plus configured universal buffer arrays.
- Fixed CCI Filter
- Fixed MACD Filter
- Fixed indicators that aren't being displayed on chart
- Improved backtest performance
- Other minor fixes
Hotfix: It was not possible to open operations in brokerages that did not provide the last price.