MTF Moving Average of Oscillator OsMA
Multi-TimeFrame version of the standard Moving Average of Oscillator (OsMA) indicator.
- TimeFrame - used time frame. Can be any of ENUM_TIMEFRAMES values.
- TimeCorrection - use time correction. Can be true or false (see the first screenshot: true is the first indicator, false is the second indicator).
- FastEMAPeriod - period for Fast Moving Average calculation.
- SlowEMAPeriod - period for Slow Moving Average calculation.
- SignalPeriod - averaging period for signal line calculation.
- AppliedPrice - the price used. Can be any of the price constants ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE.
You can use several instances of the indicator at the same time on the same chart.
MTF version is very helpful for developers. Made with own optimized MTF converter.
Use Every tick when you test it in the Strategy Tester.