From friday evening to monday morning there is a regular gap or leap in market price of EURUSD. This EA will exploit that gap by opening a position right before market close and keeping it open over the weekend. On monday morning it will be actively controlled to exploit the maximum profit of the weekend gap. Optimized using 100 % real tick data EURUSD since 2018. Since I use this myself, parameter updates will be provided to adapt to market or can be found by running the optimization. Backtest results are given as screenshots.
How to use:
- Timeframe: M1 (Chart must have this timeframe)
- Currency Pair: EURUSD
- Account Type: Hedging
- Min recommended Deposit: 100 USD
- Leverage: Any, set lot size accordingly
- Low Spread Broker
Input Parameter Description:
- Use Automatic Lot Size Calculation: true if you want the EA to calculate the lot size according to input parameter "Auto Lot in Percent of Balance", false if static lot size as specified in "Static Lot Size" shall be used.
- Static Lot Size: Order volume if "Automatic Lot Size Calculation" is false.
- Auto Lot in Percent of Balace: Set dynamic order volume depending on you current account balace. E.g. 1000 USD account balance and 1% "Auto Lot in Percent of Balance" means 10 USD of Margin will be used. With 1:500 Leverage that means 0.05 Lots.
- Maximum Spread in Pips: No action will be taken if spread exceeds this value.
- Maximum Slippage in Pips: Orders sent will not be excecuted if this limit is exceeded.
- Magic Numer of EA: Unique Identification Number. Change im necessary.
- User Comment: Set a comment to identify orders sent by this EA
- Timig Parameters: Set the hour and minute of start time and resume time. Start time: At this time a position will be opened on friday evening. Resume time: The position will at least be held until this time on monday morning.
- Stop Loss: no explanation required.
- Minimum Take Profit: Minimum Take Profit in Pips at which a closing is acceptable.
- Default Take Profit: Default value for Take Profit.
- Trailing Stop Loss: If "Minimum Take Profit" is reached this trailing stoploss will be used.
- Short Term Trend Indicator 1,2,3,4 Period: Period time of indicators to determine the short term trend.
- Long Term Trend Indicator 1,2,3 Period: Period time of indicators to determine the long term trend.
- Long Term Trend Indicator Size: Windows Size of Trend calculation.
- Long Term Trend Indicator Threshold: Minium Derivative from which the Trend is calculated.
- Use Grid: true if grid shall be applied when necessary.
- Spacing between Grid Positions: Distance in Pips from one Position to the next.
- Factor from one grid position volume to the next: E.g. if Gap Position volume is 0.01 Lots first Grid Position will be 0.02 Lots, second Grid Position is 0.04 Lots.
- Maximum Number of Grid Positions: No more Grid Positions than this number will be created.
Forex Trading comes with significant risks. This EA is no money printing machine. Backtest results do not guarante same behaviour in the future. Set Your risk accordingly.