Two martingales options
The Expert Advisor applies two types of martingale. If UseNewMod=false, adding to a position at each bar; if true, adding is used when bar is closed in the direction of a trade. The product has two modes - automatic and semi-automatic. Use on any chart timeframe. The product is designed for manual trading and tested in visual mode. It has been designed for trading binary options.
Expert Advisor Menu
- AlertExperens = 30 - a delay for the alert in seconds.
- UseNewMod = true - false = adding at each bar.
- Experens = 5 - option duration, minutes.
- BayAuto = false - the first deal, auto/manual (a button on a chart).
- SelAuto = false - the first deal, auto/manual (a button on a chart).
- StartLot = 1 - minimum lot 1 (set manually).
- MaxLot = 1 000 - maximum lot 1 000 (set manually).
- ProfitPers = 50 - profit percentage (set manually) 10, 20, 30, etc.
- Cor = 1 - corner for the buttons, 0-3.
- BayCol = LawnGreen - buy color if=NONE by default.
- SelCol = OrangeRed - sell color if=NONE by default.
- Magic = 122505 - magic number, max 6 digits.
- NamTry = 1 - number of operations repeated in case of failure.
- Slipage = 10 - maximum allowed deviation of price for market orders in points.
- Com = "e_fenix-ua_3" - comment on EA orders.
- ShowInfo = true - show information.
- Gcol = LawnGreen - positive values.
- Fcol = OrangeRed - negative values.
- Size = 8 - font size.
- X = 150 - horizontal distance for text.
- Y = 10 - vertical distance for text.
- Font = "Verdana" - font.