CS Trade Watcher
One of the most important parts of placing a trade is the management of your Take Profit and Stop Loss.
One of my biggest mistakes is to place a trade and then to forget to set my TP and SL, so I wrote this EA for myself so that I never needed to worry about messing this important step up again.
CS Trade Watcher takes care of the setting of your desired Take Profit and Stop Loss for you.
In addition to setting your TP and SL, CS Trade Watcher will manage your trailing stop loss as well.
The EA Settings are:
- USETSL: true/false - Tells the EA if it must move your stop loss when your profit hits a set number of pips.
- TSLPips: numeric - The set number of pips, in profit, that the EA must watch for when setting the trailing stop loss.
- UseSetInitialSLTP: true/false - Tells the EA if it must set a Stop Loss and Take Profit for your open trades. It will only set these if the SL and TP are 0.
- InitialSLPips: numeric - The maximum number of pips to lose in a trade.
- InitialTPPips: numeric - The maximum number of pips to profit in a trade.