This indicator will show High and Low levels from higher timeframes on the current chart. It can help to decide when to enter or exit the market and/or to filter signals from other indicators. Indicator is suitable for use in EA and for manual trading.
Indicator has two parameters:
- TimeFrame - selected timeframe to show levels
- Displacement - Which bar from selected timeframe to show: 0 - current, 1 - previous, etc.
When used in EA you have two buffers available:
- High (0) - High values
- Low (1) - Low values
2. If selected TimeFrame is lower than current chart timeframe indicator will alert about this situation.
2. Open prices are visualized (Buffer 2 for EA).
3. Visualization is limited to current bar (Displacement=0), any other value will show previous bar levels.
4. If parameter TimeFrame is lower that current chart timeframe, indicator is not loaded.