The Expert Advisor places a pending order in the price movement direction at the specified distance from the Ask/Bid price at N points when a signal is generated. The signal is calculated by breakthrough of the level set at the Step distance from the price and modified after a specified time TimeStep in seconds. The Expert Advisor works with 4 and 5-digit quotes. The recommended minimum deposit is 1000 USD (1000 USD cent), the currency pairs are EURUSD and EURJPY.
- Lots - fixed trading lot if MaxRisk = 0;
- MaxRisk - the maximum risk in % for the calculation of the lot; if 0, then the lot size is fixed and equal to the value of Lots;
- TakeProfit - profit;
- StopLoss - loss;
- BarCount - number of bars for trailing; if 2, the calculation is performed by highs and lows of the last two bars;
- Indent - shift in points from the bars' lows and highs (BarCount);
- TimeFrame - timeframe for trailing, searching for bars' lows and highs (H1 - 60, M30 - 30, M15 - 15, M5 -5);
- Slipage - slippage;
- Step - shift in points from the virtual level price;
- TimeStep - time of modification of the virtual level in seconds;
- StepOrderPrice - distance from a price in points for placing a pending order;
- Expiration - pending order expiration time in minutes (but no less than 11)
- MaxTrades - maximum number of open trades at a time;
- TimeOnFriday - time, after which trading on Friday is prohibited; if 0, then there is no prohibition (server time);
- Magic - magic number;
- TextColor - text color;
- UpCol - upper line color;
- DnCol - lower line color.
Strategy Tester Result
Expert Advisor testing for 5 years (01.01.2009 - 01.01.2014) on EURJPY.