Team Trading System Pro
- Hulya Cinar
- 版本: 1.0
- 激活: 10
Team Trading System Pro is based on the logic of order strategies and profit-taking strategies working as a team. In general, EA consists of two parts as strategies and take profits section.
Strategies section are special strategies that we create for symbols. Strategies continue to open buy and sell orders independently.
Takeprofits closes orders that are opened by working as a team. Take Profits logic is that profitable orders go by closing lost orders. They never work selfishly. In this way, lost orders disappear quickly.
EA has 17 different Takeprofit strategies. In this way, it maintains the account balance. Martingale is not used.
Click on the link for the other "Team Trading System" family : https://www.mql5.com/en/users/36718/seller#products
Strategies = Strategies in EA are different for each symbol. In the "Pair Setting" section, select the symbol you want to use.
Growth average = There is a 3% growth average per pair per month.
Time Frame = H1 runs in the time zone.
Money Management = The Recommended account balance for 5 symbols is a minimum of $3000.
Standard Risk = Risk money = 3000 Risk Lot = 0.02
Low Risk = Risk money = 3000 Risk Lot = 0.01
Recommended Low Risk
- ======Pair Setting====
- Pair Setting = You can select the symbol you want to use from this section.
- Multiple Mode = If you make this section "false", Take Profit strategies work only for the current symbol. If you make this section "true", Take Profit strategies all the symbol runs in multi-mode.
- =======Lot Setting====
- Lot = Enter a value in this section for the fixed lot. Auto lot is disabled if the fixed lot is greater than zero.
- Risk Money = Money calculation value for auto lot.
- Risk_Lot = Lot calculation value for auto lot.
- =====Take Profit===
- Money TP = Take Profit level is calculated in the money type. If you write 1 here, it's a $1 profit for 0.01 lot. The TP value increases automatically as the lot is now grows.
- =======Magic Numer==
- Magic Number = Magic number value for symbols