Index Jabber 4 in 1
Index Jabber - Was 4 EAs in one, now it's 9 in 1 !!
Telegram channel: https://t.me/IndexJabber
This is the most powerful EA we have ever made that are up for sale!
It contains 5 EAs with different approach on the market. All of them secures your position with takeprofit, stoploss and trailing stop.
With an integrated graphic function, you will have a good understanding of how the strategy is performing.
(It may be that they work on forex, but we have not tested them for that)
Every strategy works on multiple index and multiple timeframes!
- Looking for outbreaks. To verify that the position will be correct, it verifies from different timeframes.
- Works very good in SPX500 1min, 5min and 15min.
- Works good in DAX 1min, 5min and NAS 5min
- Looking for other kind of outbreaks. Verifikation is done in the same timeframe.
- Looking for pullbacks. Verification is done in the same timeframe.
- This strategy are looking for different Pivot levels. No verification needs to be done.
- This strategy are looking for big pullbacks! Made for GER30 M5.
- This strategy is much the same as strategy 5, but takes a lot more trades without affecting win%. Works with a lot more symbols and timeframes aswell. You find set files under comment section.
- This strategy has the base from 5.1, but takes a lot more trades and sorts out o lot of trades without affecting win%. Modified to suit GER30, but could work for other symbols aswell.
- This strategy has the base from 5.2, but takes even more trades and sorts out even more trades with higher win%.
- This is a daily trend strategy. Very powerful.
We have tested on below symbols. The results are based on their behavior in backtest result, just so you can have a quick understanding of how the EA perform in backtest.
All backtesting are made with 12 spread.
Please download a demo and try yourself.
Note: NO OPTIMAZATION IS DONE!! Same settings for SL & TP are used for same symbol and different timeframe! Could work on several other symbols aswell!
|Strategy 1||Very good||Very good||Very good||X||Good||Good||Good||Good||Good||Ok||Good||Ok||X|
|Strategy 2||Good||Ok||Ok||X||X||X||Very Good||Very Good||Very Good||X||X||X||X|
|Strategy 3||X||X||X||Very Good||Ok||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Strategy 5||X||X||X||X||Extreme good||Ok||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Strategy 5.1||X||X||Good||X||Extreme good||X||X||X||Very good||X||X||Good||Extreme good|
The chart above does not tell you how live trading will be. We only know the past, not the future.
We can not guarantee for future winnings. All trading are made at own risk.
- Strategy 1,2,3,4,5 // Set true for the strategy you want to use.
- Magic number // Set magic number. If you activate EA on more than one chart, REMEMBER TO CHANGE MAGIC NUMBER
- Show Graphics //Turn on/off graphics (turn off when backtesting to speed up results)
- Set minimum equity // Minimum equity to peform a trade
- Set static lot // If Autolot = true, this is the lotsize.
- Allow buy long // True if you want EA to trade long positions.
- Allow buy short // True if you want EA to trade short positions.
- Maximum spread allowed // Set maximum allowed spread
- Maximum slippage //Set maximum allowed slippage
- Use autolots // Set true if you want to use lotsize based on accountbalance
- If autolots true // Set Lotsize for autolot to calculate with
- Maximum lots // Set maximum lotsize
- Use ATR Values // True for using ATR SL and TP
- ATR Takeprofit // Set ATR value for TP
- ATR Stoploss // Set ATR value for SL
- Stoploss // Stoploss size
- TakeProfit // TakeProfit size
- Use Trailingstop // Turn on/off trailingstop
- Set SL to BE // Turn on/off SL to BE
- Set stoploss to breakeven // When Stoploss will go to break even and trailingstop will start to use.
- Trailingstop distance // Trailingstop size
- Trailingstop steplevel //Set steplevel for trailingstop. 0 for inactive
- Use limit timerange //Turn on/off if you want to stop trading certain periods
- Time to allow trading to start //Set hour of day when from when you want to allow trading (24h clock)
- Time to stop trading //Set hour from when you dont want to open any new orders (24h clock)
- Use Bar exit // Set true if you want order to exit after X Bars (Only for strategy 5 so far)
- Bar // Set number of bars when you want exit
In this update I have added a new strategy.
The strategy is a daily strategy for SPX500, NAS100 and GER30.
Works best with SPX and NAS.
I will publish set files in comments, but feel free to play around with settings. I have NOT optimized this strategy.
Added new version of strategy 5. New version is 5.3
Added another exit signal
Added another extry rule
Added possibility to change Entry sensitivity
Recommenden SET file in Comments
I have made a filter for extreme movements (breakouts we dont want)
When volume increase rapidly and we have a breakout, we take trade 1 bar later.
I have added a modified version of Strategy 5.1, its called 5.2
It takes more trades and even filter out some trades.
I will add Set file in comment section.
Added selection to choose maximum slippage (for ex. NAS100 can have big slippage)
Strategy 5.1, This is a strategy that is simular to strategy 5. Its a much more intese strategy with a lot more trades, but with same win rate as strategy 5. 2/3 of the trades will be exactly the same, therefor i call it 5.1
This new strategy works very well for NAS100, 30min (set file for DAX and NAS100 will be posted under comments).
Minor bugfixes and improvements (will not affect strategies)
Please save your trading settings before update!
- New strategy added (Strategy 5). This strategy is a pullback strategy and is made for GER30, Timeframe M5 only.
Set file for settings will be added under comments.
- Added ATR based stoploss and takeprofit.
- Added "exit after bar" function
Remember to save your tradingsettings before updating!
Added manual trading options.
Critical update for strategy 1.
Bug was release in version 1.3
Fixed a bug that had MAJOR impact on strategy 1.
Dont forget to save your trading settings before update!
Graphic (Turn on/off in settings)
Save your settings for each symbol before updating.
- Choose max spread to trade
- Turn off trailingstop
- turn off move to break even
- Choose levels for trailingstop to move