- 评论 (2)
CAP Wabot Scalper EA MT4
CAP Wabot Scalper EA is a fully automated Expert Advisor for Forex trading that uses advance price movement. Indicators are not used in operation. The EA uses Take Profit and Stop Loss. Averaging and Martingale are not used. This EA is basically designed to trade EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY which implements a complete and fully-functional trading strategy. But EA can be working any of pair. This EA will need a good broker with small spread to work successfully.
CAP Wabot Scalper EA is backtested with long-term history. Nevertheless, there are a few things to keep in mind. It is recommended to trade only low-spread and high liquid Forex pairs (such as EURUSD, AUSJPY and USDJPY), to chose a broker with low spreads and minimal slippage and to use a VPS or hosting with low latency.
- This EA only works on EURUSD, AUSJPY and USDJPY.
- Fully automated trading 24/5.
- No need in a large initial deposit.
- No Martiginale, No Grid.
- Always uses Stop Loss to protect capital.
- Position trailing stop is used.
- Both a fixed lot and a free margin percentage are used.
- Ability to set time limitations for the EA operation.
Caution is advised. In order to be profitable with this EA, you need the following:
- A good broker with low slippage.
- Low spreads (recommended: EURUSD spreads below 5 points).
- Low stops level (recommended: stop level 0 points).
- Latency of VPS / hosting must be below 4ms (recommended: use MQL5 hosting).
- Do not run more than one EA on one account.
Backtesting / Optimizing
The Expert Advisor uses tick data. Please backtest and optimize in H1 or higher timeframe using the "every tick" mode. Try out different sets of parameters or use MT4 optimization mode for getting maximum gains.
- Lots Management
- LotsType - Select any of lots management type.
- EquityPercent - Lot is chosen automatically based on percentage of the equity.
- FixedLots - Fixed Lots.
- UseMarginPercent - Lot is chosen automatically based on percentage of the full margin value. For example, if you set 100% then EA open lots size based on 100% of free margin.
- XBalance - Lot will increase based on XBalance amount. Calculated as (Your Current Balance/XBalance * LotsizePerXBalance = Your current lots size).
- LotsizePerXBalance - Lot size of XBalance.
- Filter Trade - Trade filter by trending, we use MA and ADX to define market is trending or not.
- Indicator Value - Indicator value.
- Indicator Reset Value - Indicator reset value.
- TakeProfit - Takeprofit in Points
- Initial StopLoss - Initial Stop Loss (in points).
- AskPriceShift/BidPriceShift - Parameter representing the breakout points shift value.
- Advanced Closing - Active Advanced closing.
- Active Break Even - True/False.
- Active Trailing - True/False.
- SplitProfitLots - Enable profitable order division mode.
- Start Split - Points of profit to start dividing a profitable deal.
- Split Lots Percentage - Lots percentage for each profitable deal division.
- Configure your trading time.
- Maximum Spread - Maximum spreads limit.
- CloseOrderOnSpread - Delete pending order if Spreads reach Max Spreads.
- Custom Commission (USD per lot) - Commission for per standard lot (not used by most of brokers).
- Slippage - Maximum slippage value.
- Magic - Magic Number.
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of Capilta Business Solutions.