- 评论 (1)
MACDmaxmin free demo
The indicator shows when there are overpricing and divergences over a normalized MACD
Plus, it displays signals with configurable alerts, self-regulating dynamic overprice levels, and a simple setup and interface.
MACDmaxmin provides valuable market information and signals of overpricing, and divergences that it detects automatically. These signals are represented in the oscillator as circles for the divergence points and squares for the overprice points.
You can immediately receive configurable alerts for these signals in version PRO.
Furthermore, this indicator has two unique characteristics
- The indicator simplifies the parameters to the maximum, to avoid the trader complex configurations
- The indicator is valid for any asset and any time horizon
- It can be used in strategies based solely on this indicator or it can be combined with other indicators
- You can configure the color of the indicator trend lines.
- Optimized and tested algorithm to ensure it is always in service
- A positive and a negative area that represents the MACD movement
- Oscillating line as a signal of trend strength
- 2 lines of dynamic levels of supports and resistances in the oscillator signal
- Two lines of dynamic levels, resist and support
DOWNLOADING THE PRO VERSION MAY GENERATE CUSTOMIZED ALERTS:
- The PRO indicator allows to generate alerts in different configurations (mobile application - Push, email, desktop application) when divergences and overpricing are detected
- The alerts of the PRO indicator can be repeated for the same event to guarantee or to recognize the indicator MACDmaxmin
- Fast MACD Period candlestick period used to calculate the fast moving average of the MACD oscillator
- Slow MACD Period candlestick period used to calculate the slow moving average of the MACD oscillator
- Signal Period period used to calculate the MACD signal
- Tolerance value used as a condition to accept a peak as a new maximum or minimum
- Kind price calculation can use all forms of price calculation including HL / 2, HLC / 3 and HLCC / 4
View overprice (square) display in the oscillator squares at the points where overpricing is detected
View trend in chart (arrow) see in the candlestick chart an arrow indicating the possible trend according to the oscillator MACDmaxmin
View support and resist levels view support and resistance calculated automatically
Alert Settings allows you to choose the alerts you want to receive regarding the indicator. These can be:
- Mobile (you must have this option activated on your MT5 platform)
- Email (you must configure your MT5 platform to receive emails)
The DEMO version only presents historical data of the indicator, if you want the PRO version with more advantages click on this link.
If you have any questions or suggestions you can contact me using the following link.