Active Lines DEMO for MT4
Active Lines DEMO is a demo version of Active Lines. In this version, trade operations are disabled, it can only run on one chart.
Active Lines - a powerful professional tool for operations with lines on charts. Active Lines provides a wide range of actions for events when the price crosses lines. For example: notify, open/modify/close a position, place/remove pending orders. With Active Lines you can assign several tasks to one line, for each of which you can set individual trigger conditions, as well as conditions for re-activations and the number of possible activations.
Active Lines helps you easily organize various trading strategies connected with trendlines, support and resistance lines. For example, for trading inside a channel, trading in a triangle, grid of orders, etc.
- Language - language of messages and tooltips.
- Max Position - maximum position volume the program should open. If 0, the parameter is not managed.
- Max Orders - maximum amount of orders the program can place. If 0, the parameter is not managed.
- Deviation for Market Order(in point) - allowable price deviation when placing a market order, in points.
- Print log in Experts tab - message display mode: true - messages are displayed in the EA and Journal tab of the task, else - messages are displayed only in the Journal tab of the task.
- Color of Price Line - pending order line color.
- Color of SL Line - stop loss line color.
- Color of TP Line - take profit line color.
- List of Active Tasks - select the method to display the list of tasks assigned to the line. There are two options:
- Always visible - constantly display the task list below the line.
- Only tooltip - tooltip when a line is hovered.
- Added display of the list of active tasks next to locator icon. The display mode is set by parameter "List of Active tasks": constant display or popup text when pointing a cursor to the locator icon.
- Added the ability to save a screenshot for the ALERT task. A screenshot is saved to the ...\MQL4\Files\Screenshots folder. The file name has the following format: SymbolName_Timeframe_LineName_Time(hours-minutes).
- Added the ability to play an audio signal multiple times for the ALERT task.
- Added the ability to calculate an order volume automatically for the trade order placement tasks.