Trade Assistant MetaTrader indicator - a multi-timeframe indicator that is based on three standard indicators: Stochastic, RSI (Relative Strength Index) and CCI (Commodity Channel Index). It displays current trend directions for M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1. When you follow such an indicator you have the clear picture of the trends in all important timeframes. It doesn't matter to what timeframe chart you attach this indicator. It's also not recommended to change any input parameters. The indicator can be downloaded for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
- PercentK (default = 8) - period in bars for calculation of the line %K of Stochastic indicator.
- PercentD (default = 3) - period in bars for calculation of the line %D of Stochastic indicator.
- Slowing (default = 3) - the value for slowing of Stochastic indicator.
- RSIP1 (default = 14) - period for the first RSI (fast).
- RSIP2 (default = 70) - period for the second RSI (slow).
- Other parameters — represent the symbol codes for the trend direction arrows. Better leave them alone.
Although it's quite obvious how you can use such an indicator, I suggest buying and selling only when all indicators signal same direction in your timeframe and both neighboring timeframes. E.g. go long in M30 timeframe only if all indicators say BUY there and in both M15 and H1 timeframes.
Warning! Before you ask any basic questions regarding installation of the indicators, please, read this MetaTrader 4 Indicators Tutorial orMetaTrader 5 Indicators Tutorial to get the elementary knowledge on handling them. Do you have any suggestions or questions regarding this indicator? You can always discuss Trade Assistant with the other traders and MQL programmers on the indicators forums.